[vc_row][vc_column][vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/R52szQpXfgI”][vc_column_text]Coates Global Malta is an official agent regulated and accredited by Identity Malta, the official government agency in Malta. Our licence number is IIP149.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Malta’s Individual Investment Programme
If you are a high-value individual, you can gain full EU citizenship within just 12 months for you and your family – including future generations. However, it has a strict lifetime limit of 1,800 main applicants, making Malta’s Individual Investor Programme (IIP) Europe’s most exclusive citizenship by investment programme.
Full EU Citizenship in 12 months
The Maltese Citizenship by Investment Programme was the first EU-approved citizenship programme. The scheme provides Maltese citizenship to the investor, their married spouse, their children and their dependent parents.
Citizenship granted through this programme is valid for life and is passed on to future generations by descent. Malta is a member of the EU. It has also been part of the Schengen Area since 2007. As of June 2017, the number of applicants in the Maltese citizenship programme was just over 1,500, out of the cap of 1,800 applications in place for the whole programme.
Malta is a safe and stable country with friendly people. It allows dual citizenship. Maltese passport holders enjoy the freedom to live, work and travel throughout the whole of the EU.
“In just one year you will become an EU citizen and gain a Maltese passport.”
The benefits include:
- Right to work, study or reside freely in Malta and any other EU country as well as Switzerland
- Visit over 160 countries without a visa, including the US, Australia and Canada
- Bring your spouse, children aged up to 26 and dependant parents above 55 years old to Malta
- No requirement to live in Malta and there is neither a maximum or minimum residential requirement
- Pass on EU citizenship by descent to any future children and, in turn, to their children whether they are born in or outside Malta
- Benefit from Malta’s no double taxation agreements – even if you make Malta your permanent residence
- Hold significant investments in Malta without fear of municipal taxes, estate duty, inheritance tax or other wealth taxes
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Malta Citizenship E-Brochure” style=”flat” shape=”square” color=”white” align=”center” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.coatesglobal.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F11%2FMalteseCitizenship_1pager.pdf||target:%20_blank|”][vc_separator][vc_column_text]
There are other costs associated with your dependants, see requirements and costs for more information.